I’m one week in and already I’ve gotten my first video up, reeled in my first subscriber, and even lost my first $2,000. It’s a beautiful thing. Join me as I share the first week of starting a digital business.
- Okay, here’s the link to my Youtube channel. Check it out, subscribe, etc.
- Also, make sure to check out my buddy, Sierra Kilo Bravo’s Youtube channel. He does great pop culture, literature, and movie reviews.
Here’s a list of the gear I purchased. Please note, these are Amazon affiliate links and I’ll make a couple nickels if you click and/or buy something from them.
- The camera I’m using: Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Camera Body (Black)
- The microphone I use for my vlog: Shure VP83 LensHopper Camera-Mounted Condenser Microphone
- And, here’s the windscreen I use to keep the outdoor sound great: Shure A83-FUR Windjammer for LensHopper VP83 and VP83F Microphones
- Here’s the tripod I use in the field and for vloging: JOBY GorillaPod 5K Kit. Professional Tripod 5K Stand and Ballhead 5K for DSLR Cameras or Mirrorless Camera with Lens up to 5K (11lbs). Black/Charcoal.
- Here are the two lenses I use: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens and Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
The music track used in the opening of this episode is called “Telecom” and was created by Lee Rosevere.
If you liked this, check out Episode 026 of the Make It Matter podcast.