How do you go from working a corporate job to being nationally recognized as a branding expert, working with organizations like the John Maxwell Team? Today’s guest, Mike Kim, shares exactly how he did that, and gives some great marketing and branding insights along the way.
In this episode, Mike shares:
- The strategy he used to escape the corporate world
- The power of sequential success
- How he learned to scale as an expert
- The three reasons people consume content
- His approach to social media for building a brand
If you enjoyed this one, make sure to check out Episode 009 of The Currency!