In 2019 I committed to reading 12 books—one per month. Listen in to discover what I learned.
Here’s my 2019 reading list with (Amazon Affiliate) links:
1. This is Marketing – Seth Godin
2. The Virtue of Nationalism – Yoram Hazony
3. The Hero With a Thousand Faces – Joseph Campbell
4. Bigger Than This – Fabian Geyrhalter
5. Ready, Fire, Aim – Michael Masterson
6. Hooked – Nir Eyal
7. The Writer’s Journey: Mythic Structures for Writers – Christopher Vogler
8. Writing White Papers – Michael Stelzner
9. Radical Focus – Christina Wodtke
10. The Lords of Strategy – Walter Kiechel
11. The Advantage – Patrick Lencioni
12. Range – David Epstein
Lastly, I said I use Ryan Holiday’s note card system for capturing important ideas from my reading. You can learn about it here by reading Ryan’s article on his system and how it works.