Len Caric is the president and CEO of Uncle Charley’s Sausage Co., as well as an adjunct professor at the Carnegie Mellon University Tepper School of Business. I sat down with Len at his Vandergrift, PA facilities this week and had a great conversation. Listen in as Len shares:
- his entrepreneurial journey
- how he acquired Uncle Charley’s Sausage
- his advice for what not to do on the first day
- how he’s handled owning a heritage brand
- and entrepreneurship through acquisition
It’s a great conversation full of excellent content. This episode is packed with great advice, interesting experiences, and entertaining anecdotes—make sure to check it out!
Please visit Uncle Charley’s Sausage Company website to learn more about Len’s company and their excellent product.
Also, during the conversation we talk about Len’s success in updating the company’s brand and packaging. Here’s an example of the old and new labels: